Garments Loan Agreement
AGREEMENT TERM & FEE
1. Each Garment Loan Agreements term has a duration of 6 months (180 days).
2. You will have access to all our garments on display during this period – subject to availability and allowance.
3. Visits to hundred showroom® are carried out by appointment only.
4. There is a £50 admin fee for each agreement term.
5. Once your application is approved, you will be required to make the payment. Payment to be done via bank transfer.
6. The agreement term starts once the admin fee is cleared.
LOANS PICK UP AND RETURN
1. The period of lending begins when garments are received by you/RECIPIENT or courier you have entrusted to pick them up.
2. The period of lending ends when everything is returned to hundred showroom®.
3. Any extension of the lending period must be pre-agreed.
4. You have to communicate and request from hundred showroom® if your return date or time is postponed.
5. Your request might not be accommodated if samples are already booked for further loans.
6. If return is delayed without agreement your subscription will be terminated and you will have to subscribe again for future loans.
1. You are responsible for the garments at all times. You must take excellent care of the garments and keep them in your possession throughout the lending period.
2. We understand that garments can get soiled by makeup and other factors. Please check the garments and dry clean prior to return.
3. If garments are returned stained we will charge a dry cleaning fee (receipt issued by dry cleaners) + £30 service fee.
4. EVERY ITEM WILL BE CREDITED WHERE APPROPRIATE;
- Name of the designer in a MAGAZINE PUBLICATION
- Name of the designer on a WEBSITE PLATFORM
- Username of the designer and @hundredshowroom to be tagged on any SOCIAL MEDIA.
- Any member of the creative team using images with hundred showroom® designers have to be notified of the above in communication email on the release date.
- It is a responsibility of a RECIPIENT.
- UNCREDITED social media posts will be considered commercial use and £100 per garment featured will be invoiced to the stylist.
5. Published editorials and/or unpublished images must be shared with hundred showroom® without delay on a day of publication/release (24h.)
6. If failed to share publication on time your subscription will be terminated and you will have to subscribe again for future loans.
7. You are liable for all loss or damage caused to the garments in their full replacement cost or value whichever is the higher.
8. You may not alter or modify the garments in any way.
9. You must tell us about any loss or damage to the garments without delay and will pay to hundred showroom® the full cost of the replacement or repair of the garments.
10. We will assess the charges in our absolute and unfettered discretion and our decision will be final and binding.
11. You have the option to arrange and pay for the garments to be insured to their full replacement cost or value whichever is the higher and in an amount not less than the value we have indicated below.
1. You can only use the garments for the specified editorial/photoshoot, filming, or event.
2. hundred showroom® reserves the right to refuse loans if we think that the publication or talent is not matching with designers’ aesthetics.
3. We don’t loan for models’ test shoots unless modelling agencies can issue an official letter that images can be also used by hundred showroom® and brands in images.
4. If garments have been borrowed and used for models’ test shoots under the false information during the sample request it will be considered commercial use and £100 per garment featured will be invoiced to the stylist.
5. We don’t loan for hair shows unless agreed with the designer directly.
6. Intellectual property in connection with the garments supplied by hundred showroom®, You, the RECIPIENT, may not copy or duplicate either physically, electronically, or digitally any of the garments.
7. This Contract is deemed to have been made in England and is governed by English Law and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts as regards any claim, dispute or matter arising out of or relating to this Contract.
1. By submitting your information, you are applying to become a registered stylist with hundred showroom®.
2. hundred showroom® reserves the right to refuse your application if you are unable to provide all the required information and/or your portfolio does not match our brand and designers’ aesthetics.